Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Whether you're thinking about changing platforms or are in the middle of your migration, join Support's live office hours to answer your questions in real time and get more insight on our data analytics offerings.

Katie_Davis_0-1658166335523.png

Register now to hear from our product "Techsperts" who are ready to give their advice and answer your questions on making the switch!

Post your questions in the comments below, or ask them live during the session on Tuesday at 10:00 EST / 16:00 CET.

You can also sign up for our future monthly Q&A sessions at registration! Schedule below.

Katie_Davis_1-1658166703751.png

We can't wait to see you there!

Qlik Community and Qlik Global Support

9 Comments
GeorgeSavu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Katie_Davis ,

Is there a link to the event recording ?

Thank you,

George

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello George,

The recording will be available here. It is not yet out, but I can ping you once it is. You can also subscribe to the forum location and be alerted when we post past event recordings.

All the best,
Sonja 

GeorgeSavu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Sonja_Bauernfeind ,

Thank you, I will be waiting for the ping .

BR,

George

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello again @GeorgeSavu 

Looks like the link I added was stripped out when I hit post. Here it is just in case: here (but I will ping you once it is released).

GeorgeSavu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Sonja_Bauernfeind ,

No issue , as I was already subscribed to that forum (still it is valuable for anyone else following this thread).

BR,

George 

GeorgeSavu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Sonja_Bauernfeind ,

Any updates on when the recording will be available ?

BR,

George

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @GeorgeSavu 

I reached out to our team and am awaiting feedback. Hopefully, we'll have it up soon.

All the best,
Sonja 

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @GeorgeSavu 

This was released while I was on leave! I am sure you noticed it by now, but in case you haven't: Q&A with Qlik - July 19, 2022 - This and That, QlikView and Qlik Sense 

GeorgeSavu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Sonja_Bauernfeind ,

Thank you for the update . It was actually released when I was off also.

Best Regards,

George Savu