New unified login page coming soon

Last Update:

May 13, 2021 10:59:08 AM

Updated By:

Sue_Macaluso

Created date:

May 13, 2021 10:59:08 AM

Transcript

Hi everyone Melissa Potvin here. So I wanted to just make you aware that on May 18th we
are updating our login page for a more updated and unified experience this is affecting numerous
Qlik sites, Qlik Community is one of them It's being rolled out in a phased approach.
so on May 18th, we're a go on Community.  We of course not only want to streamline your
experience with one set of credentials but more importantly security is very important
to us so with this change happening on the 18th, you will now be able to enable for two-factor
authentication How it is going to impact you?
You will now need to use your email address not your username to log in to the login page
the new login page will no longer support usernames at all if you do not remember your
the email address you signed up with just click on this I forgot my email address link
and you will be able to retrieve your email address by entering your username. So praying
no issues but if there are we are here to help you can reach me or Sue Macaluso 
through the Community or you can of course head on over to the Qlik Support Portal and
you'll get help that way we are here for you hopefully no issues fingers crossed speak
to you soon bye.
Contributors
Version history
Last update:
‎2021-05-13 10:59 AM
Updated by: