cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Or
MVP
MVP

Community redesign?

Couldn't help but notice that Qlik Community looks different now than it did a couple of hours ago...

And while I'm usually the first to complain about redesigns, I'm quite happy with what I see at the moment. In addition to being more visually appealing (to me, anyway), the new design lets me see posts without having to scroll past a huge banner and multiple news items and the related riot of colors. That alone makes me happy.

@Jamie_Gregory @Sue_Macaluso  Really glad to see this, and I noticed some other changes (employees no longer seem to show up on the Likes leaderboard, for example). Guessing there's a blog post about the changes coming in our future.

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Or  You are so fast! Yes, a new redesign! A blog will be going out shortly with all changes. Stay tuned! We are so happy to hear you like the changes!

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you! The changes went out like 10 minutes ago and still rolling. Check out the subpages. Jamie is polishing off her blog, and it will be posted very soon. We appreciate your kind words and so glad you are happy.
Sue Macaluso
Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Or  my favorite update is the sticky NAV 😎

Or
MVP
MVP
Author

@Jamie_Gregory Glad to hear. Hopefully this can also finally get rid of that annoying survey that pops up every single time I visit Community...

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Or  That definitely should not be happening! Let us know if it persists (and how often).

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
Or
MVP
MVP
Author

@Jamie_Gregory  It has been persisting for months if not more. It pops up literally on every visit (and if I open multiple tabs, on each tab). If I try to fill out the survey, it says my response hasn't been recorded because I've already answered it.