Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Known issues and updates on Support Case Portal migration

If you have issues with the new Support Case Portal, please follow these instructions.  We have moved all known issues to the FAQ in getting started in order to keep everything in one place. 

Sue Macaluso
Labels (1)
8 Replies
kvrqliks
Contributor II
Contributor II

* Not able to see the history of the conversations had with the Qlik support .

* Not able to see other user raised tickets 

lucienorrin
Creator
Creator

My open cases were migrated, but none of the chat history came with them.

It's just an open case number with nothing in it, not much of a migration. 

eltonpereira
Contributor II
Contributor II

I'd appreciate if you can add the issue to view the comments history in opened cases to this tracking list.

jtompkins
Creator
Creator

Does the live chat work for anyone? Because clicking on it does nothing for me. I use Chrome.

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

@kvrqliks Your answers can be found here, have a look at the table of contents each is hyperlinked to the answer. 

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

@lucienorrin Have a look at this faq, it will have the information you need. https://community.qlik.com/t5/Get-Started/Support-Case-Portal-FAQ-s-and-Known-Issue-Tracker/ta-p/183... 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

Thank you for the feeback @Katie_Davis . On a side note, please check out this FAQ: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Get-Started/Support-Case-Portal-FAQ-s-and-Known-Issue-Tracker/ta-p/183... 

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

@jtompkins I tried myself using Chrome both logged in and logged out and had no problem. When you click on Chat no box pops us starting a conversation? Can you try again. Thank you. 

Sue Macaluso