Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bharathi09
Creator II
Creator II

Filter pane values disapperaing

Hi All,

I am creating 4 different filter panes with 4 different expressions in each. My expressions are as below
=Aggr(If(CNLevelOrder < 13, Replace(CNLevelSelect, 'No. of days', 'Days')), CNLevelSelect)
=Aggr(If(CNLevelOrder > 13 and CNLevelOrder <29, Replace(CNLevelSelect, 'No. of days', 'Days')), CNLevelSelect)
=Aggr(If(CNLevelOrder <46 and CNLevelOrder >29, Replace(CNLevelSelect, 'No. of days', 'Days')), CNLevelSelect)
=Aggr(If(CNLevelOrder >46, Replace(CNLevelSelect, 'No. of days', 'Days')), CNLevelSelect)

My requirement is to select Show CNLevelSelect values in Filterpane with some filtering condition and whatever the field value have No. of days as left characters replace with Days, for example No. of days to request ----Days to request

Bharathi09_0-1714828731526.png

When I am selecting particular value from any filter other filterpanes are not showing anything and more over other data is also not affecting when selecting any value from filterpane

what could be the issue....

It would be so grateful , if anyone helps!!!

Thanks.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, That happens beacuse when you use aggr, the selctions are done in the fields used as paramter, in this case: CNLevelSelect

So when you filter one value of that field, the other aggr only iterates on the values of CNLevelSelect selected, with makes that none of the values accomplishes the conditions.

You can try adding {1} to ignore selections, but this will be needed in each expression, like:

Aggr(If(Only({1}CNLevelOrder) < 13, Replace(Only({1}CNLevelSelect), 'No. of days', 'Days')), CNLevelSelect)

It will be better if you can prepare this values in script.

View solution in original post

rubenmarin

Hi, I don't see any issue there, you can set different actions to select all values in all fields.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, That happens beacuse when you use aggr, the selctions are done in the fields used as paramter, in this case: CNLevelSelect

So when you filter one value of that field, the other aggr only iterates on the values of CNLevelSelect selected, with makes that none of the values accomplishes the conditions.

You can try adding {1} to ignore selections, but this will be needed in each expression, like:

Aggr(If(Only({1}CNLevelOrder) < 13, Replace(Only({1}CNLevelSelect), 'No. of days', 'Days')), CNLevelSelect)

It will be better if you can prepare this values in script.

Bharathi09
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @rubenmarin , It worked

Thanks a lot!!

Bharathi09
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello again,

I have one more issue that if I select any record from one filter pane and one more record from second filter pane at a time 1st filter pane selection values are deselecting out....how can I make it happen that if I select one record from one filter pane others , I can also able to select records from second filter pane

Please help
Thanks!!!

rubenmarin

Hi, you can crete diffrernt fields for selctions, and use star to make some values to not be affected, like:

Star is '*';

LOAD * Inline [
StoreHanut,FULL_NAME,Type1,Type2
1,A,A,*
2,B,B,*
3,C,*,C
4,D,*,D
];

If you create one filter with Type1 field and another with Type2, selections on one field won't affect the other, selections can be done in differnt fields, all filtering the same FULL_NAME, also you can use the rEplace in the script, so it's already gets loaded as you want to show it.

Bharathi09
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you so much for replying back!!

Actually I need to show CNLevelSelect field values in 4 filter panes, based on CNLevelOrder values like the conditions I have pasted previously.

How to use those conditions in data load editor to create 4 different fields and use those 4 fields in 4 different filter panes.

Please reply back
Thanks!!

rubenmarin

Hi, another version of that script:

Star is '*';

LOAD 
    If(StoreHanut<3,FULL_NAME,'*') as Type1,
    If(StoreHanut>=3,FULL_NAME,'*') as Type2
Inline [
StoreHanut,FULL_NAME
1,A
2,B
3,C
4,D
];

As I created Type1 and Type2 fields you can create the four selectors, each one with it's conditions. You can do an app with this script, check how it works, and if it's what you need, complete it for the other filters needed.

Bharathi09
Creator II
Creator II
Author

This too helped, 
again one little issue

I am creating four different columns from CNlevelselect single column based on Cnlevelorder conditions
as you have replied 

I have given each one of the created column in each filter pane

Now I have to create a button with  in which when I click on that button all the values from 4 filter panes has to select at at time

How to do that now with 4 different columns I created

plaese help
Thank You so much!!!

rubenmarin

Hi, I don't see any issue there, you can set different actions to select all values in all fields.