cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sai_0102
Contributor II
Contributor II

Create a Visualization dashboard in Qlik Sense from Tableau

Kindly advise which kind of charts should I use for getting these box containers in Qlik sense.  Need this kind of box chart  which contains Circle with color and scale with Avg and reporting monthNeed this kind of box chart which contains Circle with color and scale with Avg and reporting month

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rodrigo_martins
Partner - Contributor III

Hi @Sai_0102 

For the numerical indicators distributed in the box, I would use the KPI or Text object.
For the average value indicator between periods, it is possible to achieve a very close result with the gauge, defining the minimum and maximum values ​​for the corresponding expressions and the average value as the main measure.
The colors in the upper right corner could be replaced by two text objects with images (one for red, the other for green), Then you should use the conditional display of components in a layout container to show the correct object according to the main measure of the box.
Finally, the positioning of all these components would be resolved using a layout container, which would allow it to be reproduced exactly as it appears in the print.

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rodrigo_martins

Hi @Sai_0102 

For the numerical indicators distributed in the box, I would use the KPI or Text object.
For the average value indicator between periods, it is possible to achieve a very close result with the gauge, defining the minimum and maximum values ​​for the corresponding expressions and the average value as the main measure.
The colors in the upper right corner could be replaced by two text objects with images (one for red, the other for green), Then you should use the conditional display of components in a layout container to show the correct object according to the main measure of the box.
Finally, the positioning of all these components would be resolved using a layout container, which would allow it to be reproduced exactly as it appears in the print.

Hope it helps!

Sai_0102
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @rodrigo_martins I really appreciated your help on this! prompt response :)! Keep helping!