Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlikuser09
Creator II
Creator II

When i select add data to the data model , pivot table fails in Qlik Nprinting with the below error

Qlikuser09_0-1715001591660.png

Qlik NPrinting 

Pivot view in NPrinting failed with the above error

Labels (2)
2 Replies
David_Friend
Support
Support

@Qlikuser09 is your version really 17.1?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Yeah, you are either giving us false information which then makes it impossible to troubleshoot or you really use NPrinting 17.1. Regardles - please invest time to properly construct your question, provide as much relevant information as possible, describe your environments, setup, your Qlik Sense app, your object in Qlik sense app, your app performance etc. Take screenshots on the way.

If you are not sure what I mean please have a look at this question and use it as a sample on how to ask question - you will see that all steps from that topic could be recreated by anyone so they could be easily investigated.

Now you can spend time - give us all information required to replicate all your steps and we will take it from there and I am sure we will find solution.

lastly - pivot tables are supported in currently supported versions and configurations!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.