cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tigerfan81
Contributor
Contributor

Data Missing At Access Point

I've tried numerous things, but no luck so far. As you can see, data populates correctly using desktop development.

When you log in from access point, data is missing.

Any suggestions to try would be most appreciated.

Desktop Develop Environmenttigerfan81_0-1597858278847.png

When Launched From Access Point

tigerfan81_1-1597858465238.png

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

That can't be the same table object. The top screenshot has a dimension called End Date. The lower screenshot has a dimension called Week Ending. And the color formatting options differ too. Are you really sure you're looking at the same Qlikview  document?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
tigerfan81
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sorry for the delay in responding. You are correct, I pasted and incorrect screenshot.

Below is the shot from desktop development app:

tigerfan81_0-1598532402970.png

Below is a shot from the access point

tigerfan81_1-1598532483100.png

The data that is missing at the access point has one thing in common. Those columns use expressions that contain something similar to this  Sum([Extra Billing])*(COUNT(DISTINCT[End Date]))

All data files have common week ending dates. You select the week ending dates from a multi-box drop down list. The report then displays the data for the weeks selected.

I hope this helps explain the issue.

Regards,

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You are likely going to have to attach QVW file on this one so folks can check the data model and chart object as well as document properties to try to sort out what may be occurring, not likely going to be able to solve without that in this case.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.