Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Deselection with List box and select the other list box value when both are not selected

Hi All,

I have a small requirement in our development enviorment, i tried all possibilites but any one is having nice idea would be greatful.

I have two list boxes F1 & F2. When i select more than one list box values in F1, it should not allow. The second thing is either F1 or F2 are not selected then select any value in F2.

Please let me know if anyone wants more clarity on requirement. Please find the attached document.

Regards,

Ravi.

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you want to allow only one selected value in F1 then first select one value in F1, then go to the properties of the F1 listbox and check the option Always One Selected Value.

I'm not sure what you mean with regards to the second question. If you select a value in F2 then only one value is possible in F1. I think what happens is that if you then select another value in F2 (without clearing F2 first) then no possible value exists in F1 and therefore both fields are cleared.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Yes Sir, That's what my concern, what you mentioned in second point. If you still not sure let me know.

Not applicable
Author

This issue is fixed, Please don't look into this.Thanks to all.