Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Getting error message when trying to assign "Assigned CALs"

Hi Guys,

Getting error message "Not Found EntLicenses.Properties.Callnfo.Assignedlist.AddAssignedUsers" when trying to assign "Assigned CALs". What could be the reason and what is resolution?

Here is another thread for this issue but there is no fix suggested:

Unable to add or View Named CALs

5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

There could be an issue with your PGO files. Stop the QVS server and check the date/time and size of the PGO files in the root folder with the ones at C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer (Masters). If any PGO in the root doesn't match rename it and then restart the QVS service.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hello Bill,

I did not see any .PGO files in folder C:\inetpub\wwwroot whereas C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer is having 4 .PGO files.

What need to do next?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

I'm sorry, I was speaking of the QVS root Folder.

Untitled.png

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

Names exactly same and sizes of all .pgo files 1 KB in both the folders.

What next?

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

HI,

First stop all your Qlikview services.

Go to root folder take backup of pgo files.

Delete pgo files start all services ( you need to reassign cal once again in this case)

Let me know if that fixed In case you want to revert you can replace the old .pgo file.

Hope it helps

Regards

ASHFAQ