Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajtechnocraft
Contributor III
Contributor III

Help required in setting Conditions in From Date and To Date

Hi Miguel, I am using the below script to create from Date and To Date MaxMinDate: Load max(Date) as MaxOccurredDate, min(Date) as MinOccurredDate resident Incident; Let vMaxOrderDate = floor(peek('MaxOccurredDate',-1,'MaxMinDate')); Let vMinOrderDate = floor(peek('MinOccurredDate',-1,'MaxMinDate')); Drop table MaxMinDate; Calendar: Load *, Day(Start_Date) as SDay, Month(Start_Date) as [SMonth], Year(Start_Date) as [SYear] ; Load date(floor(recno()+$(vMinOrderDate)-1)) as Start_Date Autogenerate(vMaxOrderDate-vMinOrderDate+1); Calendar2: Load *, Day(End_Date) as EDay, Month(End_Date) as [EMonth], Year(End_Date) as [EYear] ; Load date(floor(recno()+$(vMinOrderDate)-1)+1) as End_Date Autogenerate(vMaxOrderDate-vMinOrderDate+1); I am using 2 calender Objects in Front End Requirement Calender 1 Object Default date to be set to 6th Jul 2009 and when i select To Date the calender should show me dates greater than From Date in Calender view Ex if i select 7th July 2009 in From Date calender then in my To Date calender when i click on calender it should show me dates gretaer than 7th July 2009 1to ^th Should be grayed out. Is it possible. I am struggling with it Any Help will be much appreciated. If the user selects To Date Less than From Date a pop msg should display telling user to enter the to date greater than From Date. Regards Raj

0 Replies