Skip to main content
Announcements
Do More with Qlik - Qlik Cloud Analytics Recap and Getting Started, June 19: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sweens78
Creator
Creator

National Averages for Section Access.. field errors

Hi Folks

I'm doing doing Section Access with hospitals and breaking them into individuals hospitals but along with the just the data for that particular hospital I need to add the national average of all hospitals also.

The way Im doing it is I am creating  a separate table with the the calculation, the problem Im having  is it works for some and not for others!

I get an error say its can identify a particular field.  But if I load it within the national data base I can see it.

Any idea why this may be happening I think its something to do with the loads

The below formula works but some don't as I said

Load

Num($(v%Assessed),'##.##%') as National_Assessed//

resident
Fact;

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I get an error say its can identify a particular field

Could you post the error?

Have you tried a debug load with a limited set of records to? That often makes it easier to see what's going wrong.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
sweens78
Creator
Creator
Author

Re: Full Company vs Division When Section Access is Applied

Yes Of course ,

So when I try to create a table for the formula to then load in my tables I keep getting an error.

I may be going about this the wrong way.  So I want to do the below calculation away fro the section Access to get the full company value rather than the section access that way the user can compare both

So for example when I run the below expression on a table for just the section access individual this will work no problems

Num((count(if (Interventions_ID = '1' and TimeBSPAx_ID = '1', NEWKEYID))-Count(if (Interventions_ID = '1' and TimeBSPAx_ID = '1', PatientsNotAssessed_ID)))/(Count(NEWKEYID)-Count(PatientsNotAssessed_ID)),'##.##%')

but once I create a table for it like the this one

Load
Num((count(if (Interventions_ID = '1' and TimeBSPAx_ID = '1', NEWKEYID))-Count(if (Interventions_ID = '1' and TimeBSPAx_ID = '1', PatientsNotAssessed_ID)))/(Count(NEWKEYID)-Count(PatientsNotAssessed_ID)),'##.##%') as [National > 2rs]

resident
Fact;

I get this error

Tags (0)

Gysbert_Wassenaar

The error indicates that the field Interventions_ID does not exist in the table Fact from which you load the data.

sweens78
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Gysbert, so how do I go about including that in the Fact, apologies Im new qliview and trying to work it out?
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps you can join the field to the Fact table with the JOIN keyword. I don't know your data model so I have no clear idea what's the correct solution for your data model.