Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload fails . Pls Advise ??

Hi All, I am facing a weird issue that sometimes reload fail automatically . i dont know why it happens . kindly advise me. Below is the log of the reload error. . . . . . . . .The task "Application.qvw" failed. Part of the log file follows: 8/26/2014 6:07:10 AM Error Failed to read ScriptErrorCount. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80010100): System call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010100 (RPC_E_SYS_CALL_FAILED))  at QlikView.Doc.GetVariable(String _Name)  at QVBWrapper.Document.Reload(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean i_MonitorQVBCPUUsage, Boolean i_Partial, Boolean i_ReadDocumentLog) 8/26/2014 6:07:10 AM Error The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\QLIKVIEW APPS2\SOURCE \Application.qvw. 8/26/2014 6:07:12 AM Error The task "Source2/ Application.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\QLIKVIEW APPS2\SOURCE\Application.qvw.  at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult)  at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---  at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)  at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---  at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)  at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Did you find a solution?. I got similar issue. Please share. Thanks

Saileela Maguluri

Not applicable
Author

Hello Maguluri,

No , i didn't find any justifiable answer. i am just assuming that reload failure occurred  because of at time  of  qvd generator reload someone was playing with the tables or files .

Thanks !!

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

What does it show in the application log? Did you check if there is any read/write clash with the file?

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com