Skip to main content
Announcements
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! Please take the Qlik Experience survey you received via email. Survey ends June 14.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradcusick
Contributor II
Contributor II

Selection filter for Fire Department data

Fire Department Data Analysis

Hello,

I want to create a filter (as a button? or multi box?) that will display incidents that meet a certain criteria.  The criteria is at least 4 suppression apparatus arrive on scene.  I have an existing expression that ranks the arrival order of suppression apparatus (1, 2, 3, 4 etc.).  My thoughts are to create a filter that will displays incidents that have a suppression apparatus arrival order sum of >=10 ( this would mean that 1,2,3 and 4 arrived on scene. 1+2+3+4=10)

I've tried to make a Multi box for this but it does not work.  Any ideas?

Here is my starting expression: =if(Sum([Scene Arrival Order (Pump Heavy Apparatus)]>='10'),'Yes')

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be try this with Aggr() function

Aggr(If(Sum([Scene Arrival Order (Pump Heavy Apparatus)] >= 10), 'Yes'), Incident)

bradcusick
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

That at least creates a valid expression that brings back data.  It is not selecting what I would expect however.  I am aggregating by Incident Number but that is bring back very few incidents - less than what it should be.

sunny_talwar

My bad, try this

Aggr(If(Sum([Scene Arrival Order (Pump Heavy Apparatus)]) >= 10, 'Yes'), Incident)

bradcusick
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Perfect!  Thank you so much.