Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevietm
Creator
Creator

Values Gone

Hi All

I have a problem with a input field in my script, i did the (inputfield a;) IN my script and named 1 of my field names as (a) , ([ManPerc] as a)... I made a table where you can put in the the value that you are looking for....But now when i  save it and close...And open the model again you have to reload the model before you can put in your values again...Does anyone knows why this keeps happening????

Thanx for any Help

Kind Regards Stevie

3 Replies
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Not exactly sure I got your problem right. Are you saying that the input feature in the document dissapears on each closure of the document? Which version of QV are you using?

stevietm
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes Thas correct, I am using QV 9

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

There is a known issue (#33893) in QV9 with inputfield not being saved when using Section Access.

Without seeing your application that will be hard to conclude as the same, so my suggestion is that you send your issue and a sample application to QlikView support for further evaluation.

Please follow the detail recommendation on the support page when reporting your issue to QlikView support. On this page you can also find your local support channel.

http://www.qlik.com/us/services/support/phone-email-support