Skip to main content
Announcements
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! Please take the Qlik Experience survey you received via email. Survey ends June 14.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bushpalaamarnat
Creator
Creator

store error

12.PNG

Hello All,

In a folder i have 4 files, am covnerting into qvd by loading all files. how ever only 1 and 4 files are converting into one qvd. file 2 and 3 as u can see in the screen shot the file is showing -1 and not data is flowing into qvd.

Can you help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

What is your script that you are using? If they are getting auto-concatenated then do they have the same exact fields?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is your script that you are using? If they are getting auto-concatenated then do they have the same exact fields?

bushpalaamarnat
Creator
Creator
Author

AllFile:

LOAD *

FROM

(ooxml, embedded labels);

STORE AllFile into C:\Users\nbb31875\Desktop\Desktop\Qlik\Corridor Invalid Status\Data\Output QVD\ICR_Load.qvd(qvd);

STORE AllFile into Z:\Work In Progress\Respiratory\Neelima Bushpala-BPS\Work Package\Inventory Corridor Dashboard\Output QVD\ICR_Load.qvd(qvd);

sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III

Please check the name of the column and count of  columns in the file.

File 1 and File 4 having the same name of the column and count of column also same.

then it will autoconcatnate into AllFile table,

if it is different then it will create a new table.(AllFile-1)

sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III

To solve this issue for this scenario, you can write like this,

AllFile:

LOAD *

FROM

(ooxml, embedded labels);

Concatenate(AllFile)

Load * Resident AllFile-1;

drop table AllFile-1;

bushpalaamarnat
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you! i got what you suggested. it is really helpful.

sunny_talwar

What sibin.jacob‌ is def. an option, but I also recommend looking into For... Next loop Loops in the Script‌ to load your files... the reason I say is that in this case you know that there could be 2 variation of files that can came through... but what if there are N number of different variations that can happen...