Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

A new board to talk about all things Stitch!

Stitch is a cloud-first, open source platform for rapidly moving data. A simple, powerful ETL service, Stitch connects to all your data sources – from databases like MySQL and MongoDB, to SaaS applications like Salesforce and Zendesk – and replicates that data to a destination of your choosing.

If you are new to Stitch or one of our Stitch experts, here is the place to ask questions and/or build up your reputation points by answering questions and offering up your Stitch life hacks to get stuff done.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
PChen1619780082
Contributor
Contributor

I have got a question about stitch data for replication. Does it support Oracle 19c as a source?

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @Peiran Chen​ take a look at the documentation here: https://www.stitchdata.com/docs/integrations/databases/oracle#oracle-feature-snapshot

19c isn't explicitly supported, but give it a go. The only thing I know it will not support is log-based replication. That is only supported up to 18c.

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you

Sue Macaluso
Ali_Audiio
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @Sue_Macaluso 

I'm currently in the process of setting up a churn analysis dashboard in Looker Studio and have encountered an issue with the data export from Stripe to BigQuery through Stitch. I've noticed that subscription IDs from past dates available in Stripe are missing entirely in the corresponding BigQuery dataset. This gap in data is critical as it hinders our churn analysis, which requires a complete set of subscription IDs for accuracy.

Could you please advise on how to ensure that all Stripe subscription IDs, especially from historical data, are successfully exported and present in BigQuery? Any guidance on troubleshooting or additional steps I might need to take would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

image_2024_02_27T06_41_19_581Z.pngimage_2024_02_27T06_44_56_304Z.pngimage_2024_02_27T06_44_08_913Z.png