Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sashamagyaroff
Contributor
Contributor

Google Ads new API - Performance Max Campaigns

Hello team!

We are using Stitch and we have recently experienced a problem to extract data from "Performance Max Campaigns" in Google Ads.

It seems to be due to a new API version that Stitch does not support yet: https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000132882-how-to-add-performance-max-campaign-data-to-google-ads-queries

Is anyone dealing with the same problem? How are you handling it? Is the new Google Ads API considered in Stitch short-term road map?

Thank you very much!

I would like to ask you about Google Ads integration, and its new Performance Max campaigns. When trying to extract information from that kind of campaigns, we have a problem, as Stitch does not support the API. It seems that Google has updated the API and I would like to know if you are considering to support this new version soon

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Ben_P
Contributor
Contributor

Hello and thank you for your question.

The Stitch Data Loader R&D team is currently working on a re-write of the Google Ads integration that will utilize the new Google Ads API V9. This will include the ability to extract data for the new Performance Max campaigns feature.

Since the previous version of the API is being sunset in April, our team's expectation is that the new integration will be live by then.

If you are interested in being an early tester, please reach out to the Support team via the in-app chat or by emailing stitchsupport@talend.com.

Sashamagyaroff
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Great! Thank you very much for the answer 🙂

Dennys
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @not specified not specified​  

I'm a little bit nervous since the Adwords API sunset is coming.

1. Do you plan to switch to Google Ads API V9 this month, or will you wait until April 27?
  2. How do you plan to manage deprecated/new fields?
  3. How can I get the Google Ads API version my Stitch integration is using?

Pressley1647
Contributor
Contributor

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution Same issue still no fix to this.

UPSers Login