Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Qlik Cloud: Thumbnails on artifacts (external links, business glossaries, automations)

alexander_nagler
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Qlik Cloud: Thumbnails on artifacts (external links, business glossaries, automations)

As platform owner and developer, I want to add thumbnails not only to apps, but also to other artifacts (such as automations, external links etc.). This is especially beneficial, when it comes to external links. 

Here a preview allows for easier identification of the content and creates a more customized and user friendly UI.

4 Comments
kevinpratama
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

I would also like to have the possibility to add thumbnail to other artifacts (such as external links, automation, etc) on the Qlik Cloud. Therefore, users and developers can navigate more easily and identify relevant content more effectively.   

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

We are one step nearer this with the ability to add thumbnails to external links on the hub now.

If you de-couple your automations by starting them with webhooks then you can have external links that fire the webhooks. This means you can add an image to the link, but also has the advantage that the automation can be started by someone other than the owner from the hub.

Steve

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived