Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

error: Data structure has been modified. This is only permitted in QlikView Enterprise Edition.

A costumer is triyng to reload a new table in his QV8.5 Professional, but he gets that error.

Someone knows why ?

tks in advance!

3 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Just a guess, but if someone had gone in and modified the script WITHOUT reloading afterwards, so that the first reload since the structural change is done with only a professional license, perhaps that would trigger that error. If so, having someone with an enterprise license reload it the first time would hopefully solve the problem. But I'm totally guessing.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

John,
This is usually the case. I bet your answer is correct both about the reason and about the cure. But even if you missed the reason (unlikely), the reolad in enterprise will surely fix it.

Not applicable
Author

I have run into this error too.  When it pops up, I usually run a Partial Reload of the script to ensure that I don't have any scripting errors, and then I run a Debug from within the Edit Script.   When the Debugger screen comes up, be sure to click on the Limited Load option, and select a small sample size, such as 5 or 10 rows.  Then run the debugger.  This goes much faster than a full reload, and for some reason it will join the table without having to exit out and use the Enterprise Edition.  After the table has been joined using the Debugger, you should have no trouble completing a full reload of the script.