Mapas España / Spain Maps (KML + QVF app)

Hi,

I gathered some KML files (source: www.gadm.org) for Spanish "Comunidades Autónomas" and "Provincias"), administrative Level 1 and 2 respectively.

I put together those two and an Excel spreadsheet to associate the two levels and also to provide the coordinates for the Province's capitals.

Attached you will find a Sense app (QVF) and the three files used in this example:

- Spain divisions.Level 1.KML

- Spain divisions.Level 2.KML

- CCAA_Provincias.xlsx

I used some public data directly from the wikipedia to visualize some data together with the maps.

Have fun.

Borja.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola,

He recogido unos ficheros KML de las CCAA y Provincias de España de www.gadm.org .

He añadido un fichero Excel con la relación entre ambos niveles administrativos y las coordenadas de las capitales de provincia.

En el fichero adjunto puedes encontrar los ficheros que he utilizado además de la aplicación para Sense (QVF):

- Spain divisions.Level 1.KML

- Spain divisions.Level 2.KML

- CCAA_Provincias.xlsx

He añadido a la aplicación algunos datos extraídos directamente de wikipedia para mostrar ejemplos de visualizar datos en conjunto con los mapas.

screenshot 2.png

screenshot 1.png

Borja.