In this video I present the new user data upload feature available in Qlik Sense Enterprise and Qlik Sense Cloud:
- Users can upload data files to the Qlik Sense Server for analysis.
- Up to 50MB of data can be directly attached. (data files and images)
- Because data files are directly attached to apps (.qvf)
- Exported / migrated apps retain source data.
- App can be reloaded or augmented with new data
without the need for original source files.
- No longer need direct access to server file system.
- Full self-service experience using Qlik Sense Enterprise and Cloud.
Note: In order to view this in full screen and a higher resolution, it may be necessary to view this video on the YouTube site. Click the YouTube logo in the bottom right of the embedded player. You will now have additional settings to adjust the video.