Skip to main content
Announcements
Marching toward a simplified navigation! READ ON
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naveenbalanagu
Contributor III
Contributor III

App Evaluator - Lib Directory Connection not found.

Hi,

I've run App Evaluator test and trying to load the log file to App (from load script). But when I update the Scalability_Results  (library connector) to point to the log file location, it is throwing Connection Not found error. See screenshot below. And also there is a second error indicating where the error occurred.

Does anyone know why the data connection has a problem?

I followed the same instructions that are in the documentation folder (Qlik_Sense_App_Evaluator PDF).

Capture.JPG

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
naveenbalanagu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Never mind. I figured that log file name is too lengthy it seems. I changed and reloaded it and its working fine now.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
naveenbalanagu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Never mind. I figured that log file name is too lengthy it seems. I changed and reloaded it and its working fine now.

naveenbalanagu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Actually I made a change to connector which added my active directory log in name at the end and with a space and I modified the connection name in QMC to remove spaces/additional name details in the connection name and after that I got File Cannot be opened error which is resolved after renaming to a short name.