This field is required.
Only these extensions are allowed(.jpg, .JPG, .jpeg, .JPEG, .gif, .GIF, .png, .PNG)
Tags cannot contain the characters ' /, \\, #, ?, or ; >,< '
Only these extensions are allowed(.zip,.ZIP,.pdf,.PDF,.qvf,.QVF,.qvw,.QVW)
Creating a prj folder:
1. Create a folder with same name as that of QVW application
2. Add a suffix to the name of folder as -prj
Example if App name is Campaign Dashboard0.5.qvw then folder name should be Campaign Dashboard0.5-prj
3. Open the Application and save the application
4. Layout of Application will be exported to the folder
Recover Application from Prj Folder
1. Create a application and save the application with same name as prj folder
Example if folder name is: Campaign Dashboard0.5-prj the App name should be Campaign Dashboard0.5.qvw
2. While Saving the file you get below pop up click on No:
3. Now close the app and reopen the Application
4. You will see the Layout of application is recovered
5. Reload the data you will Recover the Application
Drawback of Recovering the App using prj:
1. Data is not recovered only script is recovered.
2. if you have a list box with Always one selected value then this selection is lost
In above Language conversion is a good example of this so, you can see that the labels are missing after recovering.
Please provide your valuable comments to the Documents
Thanks and Regards,
Does restoring from the prj folder also remove any variables which are defined in the application (versus definition in the script)?