Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scalability Tool Issue_ public key not resolved

Hi

When I try to execute one step I am getting the following error in Log file.

WARN ScenarioEditor:Assembly <Qlik.Engine, Version=12.4.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1a848309662c81e5> not resolved

2017-05-10 14:52:36.2848+10:00 ERROR  Executor: Empty config file  

Step: Select Acquisition dashboard sheet

Can any one help me what will be the issue and how to resolve it

12 Replies
Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Did you use a tool to correctly inject the headers you are using? Such as fiddler or firefox+Modify Headers

It's worth to note that there exist a extension for chrome modifying headers, this won't work though because it doesn't properly inject headers on websockets.

you should connect to https://yourserver/yourvirtualproxyprefix

If you're having connection problems, connecting the same way manually to rule out the tool should always be the first thing to do. If you can't connect manually the tool of course won't be able to.

Not applicable
Author

HI Daniel,

I checked with the License and Network connectivity. Everything is working as expected but still this issue is existing. Can you please guide me how to proceed further?

Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Since you don't specify it, did you test this as a header auth user, i.e. using firefox+modify header with the exact user name being simulated? And also did you do this after the tool had a failed connection (as you previously described it as differing between times).?