cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kartik2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Error While Connecting to Azure Storage Connector

I want to connect to azure blob storage ,after the getting the authentication key from azure ,also getting our account info as well,when i clicked on "Test Conection" ,I got the below error.
Note:- The account in which I was configuring the connection in qlik is different from the azure account from which I want the data from.

The azure account holder has all the necessary permissions for that storage container.

Labels (5)
10 Replies
Rohit-Prakash
Employee
Employee

@Kartik2 When authoring load/store scripts for use with the Azure Storage Web Storage Provider Connector, there are specific limitations to be aware of, due to the internal file structure of Azure Storage blobs.

• In your Microsoft Azure portal, you must enable the following user permissions to access the blob container: Storage Blob Data Contributor, and Storage Blob Data Reader.
  • Accessing folders within the top level blob container are not supported, for load or store syntax.
  • Using the filesize/filetime commands on the 'root' blob container itself is not supported.
  • Wildcard/masking syntax is not supported. You may only load specified individual files, or all files in a specified folder.
  • When using Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows, the Include command is not supported.

You can refer to the Microsoft Azure Blob service REST API documentation to learn more about the requirements and restrictions imposed by the API.

Microsoft Azure Blob service REST API