cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aditya_pratap
Contributor III
Contributor III

Load Data

@Michael_Tarallo @mbj @petter @richbyard @Mp3Leaks @rohitk1609 @Marcus_Spitzmiller @ergustafsson @Masaki_Hamano @Sue_Macaluso 

Hi Everyone,

Screenshot 2022-08-30 101727.png

Here the photo attached in this i am using endweek as variable to load data as user input and i am not able to load the data . It is not taking variable showing error . Please help me in this .

Thanks in Advance

Aditya

Labels (5)
5 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

What does your error message say?

Could it be your WHERE ststement that is causing your error. Is week value to be the string "/vendweek"? Try changing it to this:

WHERE week='/vendweek';

aditya_pratap
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi week is integer .

Thanks Aditya

aditya_pratap_0-1661837266565.png

Vegar
MVP
MVP

What is "/vendweek"? It is not an integer i it self. Is it a field? Variable? 

I think you need to focus on your WHERE statement so that your `week=...` gets correct.  

aditya_pratap
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Its is variable but my user is not able to change variable after i publish this . Is there any other way to do.

Like i want my user to selects week like start week and end week and only that data will reload in my app automatically .Is it possible ?

if possible kindly help me in this.

Thanks 

Aditya

Vegar
MVP
MVP

In Qlik Sense all data are helt in the app at all times. If the user makes any selection in the field [week] then the data presented in the application will only be data associated to that/these week  values. 

If you want to create an application only holding data based on an users selections then you could look in to the concept of generating apps on demand based on selections in a base application. You can start of by reading this Qlik help section: Managing big data with on-demand apps

Screenshot from Qlik Help Qlik Sense August 2022Screenshot from Qlik Help Qlik Sense August 2022