Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Congrid
Contributor III
Contributor III

Application Automations Monitoring v1.1 fails with HTTP protocol error 422 (Unprocessable Content)

Hi,

I have deployed the app Application Automations Monitoring v1.1 in the SaaS tenant and was reloading successfully till last month. 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-automation-monitoring-app-for-tenant-...

Now, the reload fails with error below. No changes have been made to the data connection. 

Any ideas on how to fix it?

"
No Incremental QVDs found.
Connected RestConnectorMasterTable << RestConnectorMasterTable Lines fetched: 33 Automation << RestConnectorMasterTable Lines fetched: 32
RestConnectorMasterTable << RestConnectorMasterTable

The following error occurred:
(Connector error: HTTP protocol error 422 (Unprocessable Content): {"limit":["The limit may not be greater than 200."]})

The error occurred here:
RestConnectorMasterTable: Load *, 'fc80c290-0c6a-11ee-8bf8-b3a699186b55' as AutomationId, '' as AutomationName
"
Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Congrid
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the reply.

I have actually installed the monitoring apps using the template mentioned in the article you posted, but the one I am facing the issue with was not part of this package. 

But I found the solution to this on page 2 of the post where I found the automation apps. 

A user posted to change the limit in the app to 200, after which the app started reloaded.

SET vParams = 'limit=200';

The app reloads now. 

View solution in original post

Congrid
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

There are 2 places where this limit is set to 200 in the same section called 'Automation' in the script.

On line number 3 & 125.

Just search with "limit" as keywork you should find the value.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi Congrid,

I would suggest that you check this article and determine if it contains the monitoring apps you need.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Cloud-Monitoring-Apps-Workflow-Guide/ta...

If yes, just remove the other apps you installed and use the automation in the above link to install all related Monitoring apps. It's works quite well and simple to use.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Congrid
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the reply.

I have actually installed the monitoring apps using the template mentioned in the article you posted, but the one I am facing the issue with was not part of this package. 

But I found the solution to this on page 2 of the post where I found the automation apps. 

A user posted to change the limit in the app to 200, after which the app started reloaded.

SET vParams = 'limit=200';

The app reloads now. 

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Congrid 

Thank you for sharing the solution!

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Congrid
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

There are 2 places where this limit is set to 200 in the same section called 'Automation' in the script.

On line number 3 & 125.

Just search with "limit" as keywork you should find the value.