Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tc_bizxcel
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Automating app reloads within a Qlik Fort

Hello Qlik Community,

I have several Qlik apps set up in the Qlik Cloud environment, set within a space that is utilizing Qlik Forts. I want to set up an automation to be able to reload all of my apps in a reload chain, but the reload task keeps failing. Upon further investigation, I found some documentation on Qlik's help site that said that Qlik Automation is not compatible with Forts (link).

I was wondering if anyone knew about any solutions or workarounds to automatically reload applications in a Qlik Fort? I have several apps that will need to be run on a daily basis, so having to manually reload them is far from ideal.

Thanks,
Tyler

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lasse123
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello Tyler,

Automations are not available on Qlik Forts deployment. 

Best regards,
Lasse

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, I haven't used forts yet, but in case it helps you can schedule reloads from the same app: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Apps/reloading-apps-clou...

You can't chain reloads, so you'll need to give enough time to the previous tasks to finish.

tc_bizxcel
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll give it a try and see how it works. Some of my apps do depend on others being reloaded successfully, so a task chain would be better if it is possible, but this suggestion at least gives me something automated as opposed to just manually reloading the apps each day.

Lasse123
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello Tyler,

Automations are not available on Qlik Forts deployment. 

Best regards,
Lasse