cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suvbin
Creator III
Creator III

File is not getting ingested into snowflake

We are getting this message , and the table is not getting loaded. 

Source is : File

Target is : snowflake on azure

00012052: 2024-04-08T05:27:00:374554 [TARGET_LOAD     ]I:  Load finished for table ''.'BNR_ING' (Id = 1). 2 rows received. 0 rows skipped. Volume transferred 848.  (streamcomponent.c:4076)

00012052: 2024-04-08T05:27:00:374554 [TARGET_LOAD     ]T:  Going to send file F:\Replicate\data\tasks\ST_RA_TEST\cloud\1\LOAD00000001.csv of size 186  (cloud_imp.c:7985)

00012052: 2024-04-08T05:27:00:562055 [TARGET_LOAD     ]T:  File was removed successfully from Snowflake stage  (cloud_imp.c:7494)

Any help on this please.

Labels (3)
4 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @suvbin ,

Thanks for reaching to Qlik Community!

Looks to me all are working fine, the data was loaded successfully.

Would you please check if the data loaded into a table under other Warehouse/database/schema? you may set TARGET_LOAD to Verbose to see if any clue. 

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @suvbin ,

In addition to John's comment, I would suggest to enable internal parameter 'keepCSVFiles' also. Then you can verify the content of the LOAD0000xxxx.csv to determine whether it is empty or contains any special data.

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
shashi_holla
Support
Support

@suvbin 

Are you still having issue?

We noticed similar issue yesterday and it was because the PUT command was not copying the file to the staging location.

We dropped and recreated the Snowflake Stage to fix the issue.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

suvbin
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks sashi, we will try to perform the same activity.