Skip to main content
Announcements
Do More with Qlik - Qlik Cloud Analytics Recap and Getting Started, June 19: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jono19872002
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview Pivot Table - Selectively Show Calculation

Hi

If i have a simple pviot as per below with the person field as a column and the category field dragged across the top so it goes accross.

I also have several expressions, is there a clever way of for example hiding the "count" expression for a specific Category, I guess i could manually formulate in a straight table each combination but i would rather keep dynamic by using a crosstab like pivot. But as not all the expressions are relevant for each category i was hoping there is a way i could hide them somehow?

Category 1     2     3     Total    
Person Sum Avg Count Sum Avg Count Sum Avg Count Sum Avg Count
A                        
B                        
C                        

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

As far as I know, there's no way to exclude an expression from displaying for all dimension values. You could modify the way the expression behaves within each category e.g. if(Category=1,Something,SomethingElse) but not hide the column entirely.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Or
MVP
MVP

As far as I know, there's no way to exclude an expression from displaying for all dimension values. You could modify the way the expression behaves within each category e.g. if(Category=1,Something,SomethingElse) but not hide the column entirely.