Skip to main content
Announcements
Do More with Qlik - Qlik Cloud Analytics Recap and Getting Started, June 19: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to login to community

Hi All,

I am unable to login to qlikview community with my my old id. This is happening only when community got migrated to new platform.

I am getting error as HTTP 500. Again i have created a new id then only i am able to login in community.

Have any one faced this issue. If so can you please tell me how can i login through my old id.

Thanks,

Bharat

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

No idea, but may be @Mattias_Malré might be able to help

View solution in original post

Mattias_Malré
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @Anonymous

Yes this HTTP 500 issue is one of our "big 4" issues we're focusing heavily on. We have an urgent case with the vendor on this issue and they are working hard to solve it. 

I don't have any estimate on when this can be fixed unfortunately, but we are keeping a keen eye on this. 

I'll let you know as soon as I hear more around a potential solution. 

All the best

-Mattias

I accept cookies.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Same here. i had to create a new one too.. lost access to all my previous questions.

Would be nice to know the solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@sunny_talwar any suggestions Sunny Bhai...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes Nithin.. I also lost many things... Don't know how can we make it work...If you got any info kindly let me know..

sunny_talwar

No idea, but may be @Mattias_Malré might be able to help

Mattias_Malré
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @Anonymous

Yes this HTTP 500 issue is one of our "big 4" issues we're focusing heavily on. We have an urgent case with the vendor on this issue and they are working hard to solve it. 

I don't have any estimate on when this can be fixed unfortunately, but we are keeping a keen eye on this. 

I'll let you know as soon as I hear more around a potential solution. 

All the best

-Mattias

I accept cookies.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Sunny Bhai..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot Mattias.. I am able to login to qlik.com but when i try to login to community the error comes..
Mattias_Malré
Former Employee
Former Employee

Yes, that's the issue we've seen as well.

Best regards
-Mattias
I accept cookies.
phildetwei
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello.
I'm not having any issue logging on but I noticed that my bookmarked content is not there anymore.