Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to login to community

Hi All,

I am unable to login to qlikview community with my my old id. This is happening only when community got migrated to new platform.

I am getting error as HTTP 500. Again i have created a new id then only i am able to login in community.

Have any one faced this issue. If so can you please tell me how can i login through my old id.

Thanks,

Bharat

13 Replies
sunny_talwar

Take a look here... this was posted when we were still in the old Qlik Community Platform

Better be safe than sorry export your community bookmarks NOW

phildetwei
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks, but rather discouraging.

Qlik is not my primary area of work but I was trying to get up to speed on my own and had assembled some good posts on basic design patterns that were helpful to me as I went along. I've been busy on other projects and haven't been frequenting this community for a few months so I guess I missed the message .

I suppose it didn't occur to me that bookmarks wouldn't remain for a few months until I needed them again.
sunny_talwar

I am sorry that it happened to you, but did you save those as browser's bookmark? If you did, those should still work. But if you only bookmarked them on the community, I am afraid there might not be an easy way (thus far) to get them back.
Mattias_Malré
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Anonymous - Has this been fixed for you yet? 

If not, can you please send me your "old" username and email in a Private message to me and I'll fix it straight away. 

Thanks in advance

-Mattias

I accept cookies.