In this video you will learn:
- How to install the SAP Connector
- How to license the SAP SQL Connector
- How to configure the SAP SQL Connector
- How the SAP Connector can be used with both QlikView and Qlik Sense
- What type of SAP objects you can access
The SAP Connector has been designed to be used with both QlikView and Qlik Sense, so you can install the same installation package with any Qlik product. This connector will work with QlikView Desktop, QlikView Server, Qlik Sense Desktop and Qlik Sense Enterprise server. When configuring a SAP data source, the connector will automatically recognize the installed product and determine the appropriate configuration user interface to display. Watch the video to learn more:
Note: In order to view this in full screen and a higher resolution, it may be necessary to view this video on the YouTube site. Click the YouTube logo in the bottom right of the embedded player. You will now have additional settings to adjust the video. If you do not have access to YouTube an attached .mp4 video file is available as an attachment to this community post.