Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rav3
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to pass variable in mashups?

Hi

I want to pass variables in mashups is it possible?

Thaks

RAvi

13 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

Pass a variable where? To the mashup itself? You could do that in the URL and use window.location to read the value and use that in your mashup code.

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg

Rav3
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Erik,

Thanks for reply

I have 20 entities in mashups..each entity have different departments, for that department we build only one sheet if i select each entity it should show the department by select field.

how can we chive this

please help me out

Thaks,

Ravi

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

Still don't really know what you want... You could send in the department code in the URL and then use the API method field.selectValues to select the department. Your charts will then reflect that selection.

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg

Not applicable

hi     how to call below java script into HTML page

var app = qlik.openApp('c31e2aba-3b46-4b13-8b87-c5c2514dea1d'); app.field('LastName').selectValues([{qText: "Andersson"},{qText:"Bush"},{qText:"Obama"}], true, true);

i have entitycode 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

on mainpage i get data for all entities

i have HTML reference to go to detail page but i wan to filter data

Not applicable

i have 9 images on home page and each image has allowed to click to see detail data

when user click it is going to detail page but i want to get detail data to be filtered

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

On your main page add entitycode to your links:

/..../detail.html?entitycode=1 etc

On your detail page grab the entitycode from the URL and use in selectValues call:

var entitycode = window.location.search.split('=')[1]; //value for first parameter

app.field("entitycode").selectValues([entitycode],false,false);

In this case the entitycode will be a string, you might need to convert it to a number

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg

Not applicable

HI Thank you Erik.. in detail.html i have list report..i dont get how this list will get filtered

ErikWetterberg

Not applicable

H Erik, it is meshup, i need to know how my detail page read entitycode from home page..