Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need Help on Accumulation of Cost In Pivot Table

Hi... Could you please help me on accumulating the cost week wise ..

i m adding the sample data .. i need to show the accumulated cost for the each week in the pivot table ..

error loading image

Thanks in Advance.. Prem

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thanks a Lot ..Michael , your rangsum function is a real help for me ..

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Prem,
If this screenshot is what you have already - your weekly data are lines in Manifested and Cumulative columns.
If the screenshot is what you're trying to achieve - tou need to check "Show Partial sums" foe Month and Week on the Presentation tab in the chart properties.

Not applicable
Author

Hi .. Thanks for the reply ...

Actually i posted the sample table .. i want the accumulative column same as in the sample table i have posted..

i dont know how to achieve the accumulation in pivot table ..kindly suggest me any way to get the cummulative column in pivot table ..

hope you got my point..

ceyzaguirrea
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi,

I think you shoul select on Object Properties, tab Presentation "show partial sums" for week dimension.

best regards.

Christian.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Prem,

I understand now that your last column should be accumulation of the "Manifested". Correct?. If yes, the expression should be based on the inter record functions. Try something like
rangesum(above(sum(Sales), 0, 7))

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a Lot ..Michael , your rangsum function is a real help for me ..