cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error in exporting excel

Hi All,

I am getting the below error message while I am trying to export data from Qlikview.

<result><message text="Empty response" /></result> => When I use "send to excel"

excel issue.jpg => While using "EXPORT"

Please help me in resolving this issue.

I tried by making more selections but still it is not working

Its little urgent

Thanks,

Leni Balakrishnan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This issue is hapened because of less space in the drive where the temp file for the excel creates.

The temp file for excel will be created in a default path c:\programdata\qliktech\qlikviewserver\temp\.., if we didnt mention the alternative path in Qlikview Management Console.

The alternative will be set in Qlikview Management Console

System > Setup > QvsNode > Folders > (bottom, System Folders)

in this "Alternative Temporary folder path".

In my case there was less space in c: drive (default path). Now I have changed the path of the temp file to create by setting alternative path.

Thanks,

Leni

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This issue is hapened because of less space in the drive where the temp file for the excel creates.

The temp file for excel will be created in a default path c:\programdata\qliktech\qlikviewserver\temp\.., if we didnt mention the alternative path in Qlikview Management Console.

The alternative will be set in Qlikview Management Console

System > Setup > QvsNode > Folders > (bottom, System Folders)

in this "Alternative Temporary folder path".

In my case there was less space in c: drive (default path). Now I have changed the path of the temp file to create by setting alternative path.

Thanks,

Leni