Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Export to Excel

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any way to export many table object simultaneously into a single Excel file.

Thank you for your time

Ryu,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's possible. See here for a solution.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ryu,

It can be done with a macro - export one table to Sheet1, another to Sheet2, etc.

Regards,

Michael

Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's possible. See here for a solution.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks, that's what I thought

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much, that was exactly what I was looking for.

rsdhavle
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Gysbert,

Thanks for the link and we could create a Export to excel feature. Few questions:

1) At access point suppose user click on the button(containing vbscript) will the excel be generated without any issue on users machine Or there are any limitations to this export to excel feature by using VBscripts?

2) If there are any limitations how to overcome those so that export to excel feature works smoothly on any local machine through access point

Not applicable
Author

HI

I am Getting the type mismatch error for this line 'Set objExcelWorkbook = copyObjectsToExcelSheet(ActiveDocument, aryExport)".

Could you please let me know.

And one more thing I want to extract to the same sheet in the work book(Can you please let me know how to do that?)

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Rajesh

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ramesh,

Probably solved by now but for anyone searching with regards to the type mismatch error it's likely you haven't put the Sub () / end sub() on the VB subroutine.