Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Allocated memory exceeded in qvw file

Hi Friends,

Can anyone tell what is Allocated memory Exceeded means and how it will impact on the qvw file which it exists and how to sort out this problem.

Thanks.

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Increase ur RAM size..

if your application size is 100MB then each user will require additional 10% of that, meaning 10MB for storing their own calculations and navigation.

So now you can calculate how much RAM you might require if your application size is Hugh.

regards-bika

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bika,

My application size is 71.5 MB and the server Installed memory(RAM) is 72 GB in this case how much RAM I need to require to perform calculations? Could you tell me? If so how can I get that RAM size and whether this problem willsort out if I create the qvw file from scartch?

Thanks.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

That error can happen too when there's an error in an expression. Check your expressions for syntax errors. Or you simply added too many dimensions to a chart. If you add more than seven dimensions you should consider reducing that number, or using conditions to show/hide dimensions as needed, or creating a couple of simpler charts instead of just one big complicated one.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

it will work