Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Working with WorkBench

Hi All!

Just gonna ask how you use workbench. I want to create a webpage and embed the qlikview document on it. How is this possible? How do you work on this one?

Thanks all!

Dona

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

yes. the html file can display QV document inside iframe for the specific URL that you configured. Providing username and password will depend on the browser settings or the server settings that you've done. Usually with default settings Qlikview will take the NTname as default user id untill and unless you specifically configured Username and password in your section access. If your Accesspoint is asking for uasername and password the direct URL will also ask for username and password.

View solution in original post

18 Replies
vikasmahajan

Yes IT is possible in qlikview you need to have Qlikview WorkBench License , using this you can embedded Qlikview objects in Asp .net  and  you need session cal license also along with to see multiple peoples , I am also exploring the same with many parties as soon as i implement the same I will share my experience with example , Because  Qlikview community don't have much information on the same.

pfA SOME DOCUMENTS FOR WORK BENCH

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your reply Vikas! Do you have a guide on how I can embed my qlikview document? Thanks!

vikasmahajan

Please find attached document and this discussion QlikView Version 11 SDK

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

I already saw the manual, It discusses how you can put qlikview objects in your website. I want to output the whole qvw in the website. (embed it on my website). I already found the opendoc.htm... my only problem now is how I can embed the qvw. Thanks. (hope you understand)

Not applicable
Author

You can iframe concept to embed the URL of your dashboard into your website.

Not applicable
Author

Hi! Do I just copy the URL of the document then put it on the iframe url?

Not applicable
Author

yes. The whole dashboard will be displayed inside the iframe. you just need to copy the url.

Not applicable
Author

So any html file I put iframe with the url can display the QV document?

Also, do I still need to input my username/password(like in the access point) before I can access the document (if given that it needs access).

Not applicable
Author

yes. the html file can display QV document inside iframe for the specific URL that you configured. Providing username and password will depend on the browser settings or the server settings that you've done. Usually with default settings Qlikview will take the NTname as default user id untill and unless you specifically configured Username and password in your section access. If your Accesspoint is asking for uasername and password the direct URL will also ask for username and password.