Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Inner pie chart

Hi,

I have to create a pie chart with 2 dimensions so that pie chart will have inner and outer circle and I have to display data points as well.

Pie chart.PNG

Here, Therapeutic Area and Disease are the dimensions.

And I want for inner circle either the value will be shown accumulated or not shown.

And I do not want to go for layering concept.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I don't think the way you want the pie chart to be displayed is possible.

As far as I know data value points can either be shown for both the dimensions or can be disabled for both.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Can you provide sample data file?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish,

sample.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Aakansha,

Might be something like attached.

its_anandrjs

Hi,

Take pie chart

Dimension1: Theraupatic_Area

Dimension2: Disease

Expresion :- Sum(Revenue)

and in properties -> Number -> set Fixed to  1 Decimal and select Show in Percentage%

Hope this helps

Thanks & Regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anand,

I want that values which are displaying in inner circle either to add up and then shown or not shown at all, only values in outer to be dispalyed.

Not applicable
Author

No, I want that values which are displaying in inner circle either to add up and then shown or not shown at all, only values in outer to be dispalyed

Not applicable
Author

So, you don't want them to be distributed on the basis of second dimension i.e. "Theraupatic Area"?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I don't want data value points of therapeutic area to be distributed as it is shown.

Not applicable
Author

Then instead of Theraupautic Area as a dimension, try using a calculated dimension as =Sum(TOTAL Theraupautic_Area)