Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Management Console

Hello All,

What is mean for Qlikview Management Console and how it is used i am new to qlikview explain about this please.

Thanks in Advance

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Any one on this please help me out for this.

Not applicable
Author

QlikView Management Console is the administrator console for QlikView Server and QlikView Publisher.

For exampel you configure different tasks, and publish qvw files.

Search for Management console here on the community and you will find more detail information.

vikasmahajan

Using Qlikview Management Server -> You can apply licenses and controlling document reload

, user access  ,. Directory access , Application Path  all task related to server administrator can

handled in QMC.

Hope this clear you. there is no document for such you need to learn by your self and search in community.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Do you provide any sample app or document for this like a manual.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Yes,

You have the Server Documentation in the Documentation Full install package from the Downloads page:

http://www.qlik.com/download

Miguel

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

try below

http://eu-b.demo.qlik.com/download/

Regards

ASHFAQ

tresesco
MVP
MVP

PFA

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can use QlikView Personal Edition | Qlik URL, do the selections/ apply filters per your requirement for version etc. nad download the documentation/tutorial.

Hope this helps.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

Take a look at the free training at QlikView Free Training - Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Software Solutions | Qlik

I think the System Management Overview is the one that will help you

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.