Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

could not start distribution service

Hi i get this error message:

Could not start Distribution services

error 1067

I have tried to give my Account access in component services and it has all the rights in administrator Group and i have given it access on folder level.

14 Replies
mls
Former Employee
Former Employee

Also check which .Net Framework is installed on the machine. For Qlikview version 10 you need .Net version 3.5, but for Qlikview 11 you need .Net version 4.0 (or 4.5).

Not applicable
Author

Hi magnus.

My Role service says it uses 3.5 but I have installed 4.5 but I cannot change the role service?

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Check the following

1) The user that run the service must belong to Qlikview Administrator group.

2) try changing your administrative password.

3) Try installing .net framwork 3.5 or greater

Check the below links

http://www.techyv.com/questions/unable-start-qlikview-webserver-service

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

this here did the trick: Rebuilding all performance counters including extensible and third-party counters To rebuild all Performance counters including extensible and third-party counters, type the following commands at an Administrative command prompt. Press ENTER after each command. Rebuilding the counters:     cd c:\windows\system32     lodctr /R     cd c:\windows\sysWOW64     lodctr /R Resyncing the counters with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI):     WINMGMT.EXE /RESYNCPERF Stop and restart the Performance Logs and Alerts service. Stop and restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service. Create a new Data Collector Set (do not use an existing Data Collector Set).

anuragsingh
Contributor
Contributor

This guide will show you how to log into your ASUS router using the router's IP address just visit
asus router login