Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This widget could not be displayed.
1 Reply

Hello

I've downloaded the Governance Dashboard but server statistics aren't pulling through.

The "Applications" sections looks to be working fine but the "Operations" sections don't really have any data in.

I've attached a screenshot of the Dashboard and also the Configuration tab for reference.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

Message was edited by: Adam Major

Governance Dashboard - Server Statistics

Hello

I've downloaded the Governance Dashboard but server statistics aren't pulling through.

The "Applications" sections looks to be working fine but the "Operations" sections don't really have any data in.

I've attached a screenshot of the Dashboard and also the Configuration tab for reference.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

Not applicable

Hello

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

Not applicable

Hello

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Adam