Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
senarath
Creator III
Creator III

How to Install Microsoft IIS for exisiting QV Server

Hi,

I installed IIS recently in a server where we have already up and running QV 11.2 SR10 server.

I have finished installing the IIS. Can anybody guide me step by step as to how to configure exisitng Qlikview web server to IIS.

My primary requirement is to make use of apple client on ipad after that.

thanx

Senarath

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I would recommend you to do a clean re-installation (First deinstall, then install) - Keep backups of your files in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech. and go ahead. What you would need to configure though is possibly the IIS service (Authentication, port conflicts with QV services etc.)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You'll nee to re-install the QlikView Server using the IIS Service. Don't worry, re-installing won't change any of your server settings.

senarath
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Martin,

Thanx for the quick reply.

Can I use Change option of QV Server in add/Remove programs and go ahead modifying accordingly.

Are you sure that I do not have to re configure anything again in QV server because I'm not good at configuring QV sever.

Thanx

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I would recommend you to do a clean re-installation (First deinstall, then install) - Keep backups of your files in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech. and go ahead. What you would need to configure though is possibly the IIS service (Authentication, port conflicts with QV services etc.)

senarath
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanx Martin