Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Developer Certification exam

I'm kind of new to the world of Qlikview and would like to prepare for QlikView Developer Certification exam.

Please suggest any resources.

Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards

Pradeep

64 Replies
chaper
Creator III
Creator III

Hi ,

Who are eligible to take test?Partners only or Customers also?

Thanks

robert_mika
Master III
Master III

Everyone

chaper
Creator III
Creator III

Thanks

robert_mika
Master III
Master III

Hi Fabrice,

I'm preparing to take this exam.

Do you have any suggestion taken from  your preparations?

How much preparation/time did you put?

How was the exam itself?

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Hi Siva Sankar,

where did u write the certification test, and what about the test cost. i am also planning to write the test. also tell me the pattern of the test. if possible mail me your contact no @ bayyaqlikview@gmail.com.

Thanks and Regards,

Reddy

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

Any one managed to download the sample data from below URL as mentioned in the document to create Data model and App? Please let us know the steps to download all the required data.

RITA | BTS | Transtats

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

As requested above has anyone downloaded the data to work with? Please help as it is little urgent.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Guys, Finally I got my QV Developer\Designer Certification yesterday. All the points discussed in this thread were useful. Thanks for the community and community members, it helps me to achieve this. Deepak

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

Congratulations! Please attach all the study material and URL that you have which helped you to prepare for the certifications.

Did you manage to download the data as mentioned in the above tutorial so that we can get hands on. Please respond.

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Please visit Qlik Certification- Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Software Solutions | Qlik for all the latest information regarding certification, including an FAQ. Look at the individual exam pages and study the items in the Exam Domain Areas section - this is the list of topics used to write the exam!

I would like to remind everyone that discussing exam content is a violation of the Non Disclosure Agreement.

Thank you,

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager