Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Zip Error with SharePoint

Hi All,

I am getting the following error on my Dashboard.  Everything was working fine until a couple of days ago.  Now I get the following error when trying to reload my dashboard.

QlikError.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Arthur the URL is internal, not something you can get to without some credentials.  I did however figure it out, the issue was that the proxy server was causing issues with the websites certificates thus causing the files to not come across. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Can you open that URL using your browser? Please check this

Gysbert_Wassenaar

It looks like Qlikview expected an .xlsx file and did not find a real ooxml .xlsx file. Check that the file really is an .xlsx excel file. Ooxml files are actually zip files that contain a bunch of other files that together make up the excel xlsx file.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

An OOXML file which is what an XLSX file is - is really a zipped folder structure containing mostly XML-files and maybe some binary content.

So that the Load Script complains about Zip Error might mean that the file residing on the SharePoint site either is not a real XLSX-file or that it is indeed corrupt.

Try opening it directly in a browser by copying the URL into the location in a browser and see what your browser comes up with....

arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

I copied the URL on you error and there is no excel file, but a login page, please verify with the provider of file the address

https://one.terex.com/CookieAuth.dll?GetLogon?curl=Z2FglobalZ2FitZ2520dashboardZ2520masterZ2520files...

Not applicable
Author

Arthur the URL is internal, not something you can get to without some credentials.  I did however figure it out, the issue was that the proxy server was causing issues with the websites certificates thus causing the files to not come across.