Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Funnel Chart properties

Hi,

Are there any properties for the funnel chart where I can increase the number of sections for a funnel chart.

I have 17 stages and I want to see the % of entries in each stage.

But when I create funnel chart I get to see only one stage i.e., PENDING - 95% & OTHERS.

error loading image

When I select OTHERS I can see the next 8 stages but the % is relative only to those stages.

error loading image

I want to see all the 17 stages together.

If I create a bar chart with the same dimensions I able to get the results.

My problem is I dont understand if this is because of the data because PENDING is like 95% of the records and the Funnel chart shows it like that or if there is something wrong in the expression.

I dont think it is because of the expression because I am able to get the results with a bar chart.

Any suggestions??

14 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I disagree that a funnel chart is actually better at showing any type of data for good analysis. A simple table would be good in this case if the numbers have such a big difference or two bar graphs: One that shows you Pending compared to the Total and a second that shows you a break down of the other stages.

Regardless, since the size of the funnel chart section is unimportant, the first expression can be sum(1) removing the option to show the value on the data point and then keep your original expression as a second expression.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Karl,

Keeping sum(1) as the first expression really helped.

Now, when I hover over the chart the value for each segment is being shown as sum(1)=1.

Is there a way to overcome this.

I am also attaching a qvw file for you to try out.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharath

Not applicable
Author

And the sample data

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

On the second expression, select the option in the expression tab "Text as pop-up". It doesn't appear you can hide the Value of the 1, but you can at least hide the sum(1) label by putting a space in the expression label.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

i have done that but when I export the values to a excel sheet you can see that '1' in the sheet.

Is there a way we can avoid that