Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hi Friends Is it possible autorefresh/autoreload the script in Qliksense Desktop version after a specific timeframe?

Hi Friends Is it possible autorefresh/autoreload the script in Qliksense Desktop after a specific time frame?

17 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mr Sangram,

Is it possible to add all code into a for/while loop. Suppose I am retrieving current time and retrieving minute from it . If minute is divisible by 2 or some formula there then again loop will be called.

Can it be possible??

Thanks,

Bibhuti

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

If you can do a work around then great but think about it.  Desktop is a free version of the product aimed at individual business users.  Qlik are not going to make it easy for you utilise their product without paying for it in licences etc... Wouldn't last very long in business

Your requirement is to convert your apps into a production/distribution ready version with management of those key tasks automated/scheduled. That is where Sense Server comes into play and yes you will need to pay for the privilege.

I'm sure your management will understand this if their want and see the benefit of using Sense.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mr Andy,

do not take it seriously, ..just chill...:...

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Perfectly chilled as always.

I am just giving you the answer that many others have already stated plus the logic behind why there is not a way to do what you are trying to find a solution for.

Even the View solution suggested with Bat files if you look into it uses a Sever component to achieve its solution not just a desktop stand alone version.

Not applicable
Author

Okay Mr Andy,

Thanks .. ..

I got the answer ...

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Bibhuthi,

You will have to go for the server version to schedule refreshes. I dont think its that straight forward on the desktop version.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Mr Sangram for your helpful answer. I will go for server version .

thanks,

Bibhuti

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Always Welcome!