Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eshan
Contributor
Contributor

Integrating Talend Studio 6.5 (Talend Integration Cloud) with Bitbucket/ Git

HI ,

Can anyone please tell me how to integrate Talend Studio 6.5 (Talend integration Cloud) with Bitbucket ?

I have tried creating a project under management console in Integration Cloud. And then i open studio select Cloud US and enter my credentials. I also select the project i created in management console and the branch is master.

Then it asks me my bitbucket username and password. After entering it i get an error: PersistenceException-when-opening-project,failure to create a branch . I have given permissions on the project from management console on Cloud. I am starting a project from scratch and there are no jobs. Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks!

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

You can follow Git best practices for Talend Cloud. It uses centralized workflows, create branches, and use tags as necessary.

For more information about Git best practices, see the following resources:

Best Practices: Using Git with Talend

Working with Git: Branching & Best Practices

Best regards

Sabrina

sajal23
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I am trying to add Bitbucket project to Talend Integration Cloud but could not do. Can you tell me what is the format of URL that you entered in Talend Cloud Project with which you were able to go ahead?